Ohio Christian University
Ohio Christian University’s (OCU) Master of Arts in Ministry – Pastoral Care and Counseling Concentration is designed for ministers called to a counseling ministry. Experienced instructors with real-world ministry experience teach the coursework. The online ministry degree program equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective minister.
Completion of the Pastoral Care and Counseling concentration verifies successful completion of the courses required to earn the concentration and does not constitute a certificate or license required under Ohio law or any other state law to engage in the practice of professional counseling. Ohio Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
School Name: Ohio Christian University
Accreditation: Ohio Department of Higher Education
Program Length: Two to three years
Enrollment Type: N/A
Instruction Methods: Online
Phone Number: 855-628-4723
- 36 Credit Hours
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a 2.75 GPA
- Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of pastoral or lay leader experience
- Minimum 6 semester credits in Bible
- Minimum 3 semester credits in Theology
- Completed application with $25.00 fee
- Ministry Reference Forms (two references)
Ohio Christian University’s program information was last updated in April of 2020. For more information, visit the university's website above.